Friday, June 5, 2009

Mariner's AA Champions!



David had the game of his life! The team went into the championship game without a loss. Unfortunatly, we lost the game by one point..since it was double elimination we played them again with only a 5 minute break. Since it was past 8pm when the 2nd game began I had to head home with 4 tired kids. Vern kept me updated via phone and I sat nervously as he told me what was going on. David was caught in a pickle. He played 3rd and made a few outs. He also made a few RBI's. When all was said and done in the last inning we were tied again but we were home team! We only needed one point to win. I don't remember who hit the ball I just remember the screaming through the phone so I know it was a good hit and we won! Great Season David!

1 comment:

Ber said...

Congrats David! Way to go home team!