
Tonight is the night! Elaine and I have been waiting for this movie for so long. Now that Elaine is getting older, we enjoy the same books. We both read Twilight and are equally excited to see the movie together. I am currently at my friends house, Amber Hagfeldt's, making t-shirts with Ofelia Clark. Our t-shirts say: Yes, I'm a mom Yes, I love vampires of course I love EDWARD (don't tell my husband) ....on the back we have O.C.D. Obsessive Cullen Disorder. Elaine has one too. Hers just has the O.C.D. on the front. It is going to be a great girls night out! Pictures coming later ;0)
2 comments:
how fun!!!
I love it and i cannot wait for tonight! See ya at Chili's no later than 530...we need to get killer seats for the movie..and be prepared for me to take LOTS of pics! Edward, oh Edward...HERE WE COME!
Post a Comment