Saturday, November 22, 2008

The MOVIE


Twilight started off with dinner at Chili's sporting our AWESOME t-shirts! We took a ton of pics in the restaurant and then tried to tell Ofelia to speed to the theatre. She wouldn't...but that was ok since we had bought our tickets EARLY! Then we were able to go straight past all the people waiting in line. We ran into the theatre only to have 3 seats taken by some woman who wouldn't move out of the way so Ofelia had to sit closer than she wanted to. The good side to that was that we were closer to EDWARD. The teenagers in front of us were kind enough to take our pics. When the movie began we were much louder than them and we would like to think that they thought we were "the cool moms". Thanks girls for a great day and evening!

2 comments:

Ber said...

It's was soo fun and I LOVE EDWARD!

Nicole said...

Katie, my old Purdue friend Katie, how I have missed you all. Your kids are just beautiful.
I too am a die hard, twilighter, and could not wait for the movie. Love the books and love Edward. woo hoo.
I have two blog sites,
thedreadfamilyroberts.blogspot.com
coleshomecooking.blogspot.com
Glad you are doing well.