I loved seeing all your new posts today! You look great! Miss you girlfriend! What did Vern call us that night we were watching True Beauty? I can't remember!
Girlmance: Definition: when two girls are great friends and are not afraid to show PDA to each other such as a hug :)
YAY-you have a blog!!! I'll have to invite you to mine, it's private...
You and your family are looking great!! Fun to see all your new posts! Hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I loved seeing all your new posts today! You look great! Miss you girlfriend! What did Vern call us that night we were watching True Beauty? I can't remember!
Girlmance: Definition: when two girls are great friends and are not afraid to show PDA to each other such as a hug :)
YAY-you have a blog!!! I'll have to invite you to mine, it's private...
You and your family are looking great!! Fun to see all your new posts! Hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment